WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ANNUAL MEETING
BOOK NOW FOR 2020 WITH AWARD-WINNING ALPINE SPECIALIST, LEO TRIPPI
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, Tuesday 21st to Friday 24th January 2020
The World Economic Forum (WEF) celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2020, and the countdown to the event is now on. Held from Tuesday 21st to Friday 24th January over the course of four days, the annual meeting has a mission to ‘improve the state of the world’. The forum draws political, business and other leaders to gather in the Swiss town of Davos to shape global, regional and industry agendas, discussing matters ranging from climate change to the digital revolution.
Forum activities cover three main themes; mastering the fourth industrial revolution, solving the problems of the global commons and addressing global security issues. Participants network extensively, attending multiple conferences, panels, speeches and seminars over the course of the forum. However, due to the powerful nature of those present, many meetings and important decisions take place in private, whether behind the closed doors of a luxury mountain retreat or over the course of an intimate dinner, prepared by a renowned chef.
With an influx of visitors to Davos during this period, it may be challenging to find suitable accommodation and venues to host meetings and dinners. With offices in the flagship Swiss resorts of St Moritz, Verbier and Zermatt, as well as the UK and Moscow, Leo Trippi has a strong Swiss heritage dating back to 1882, and years of experience hosting delegates for WEF.
Leo Trippi has access to a number of off-market and exclusive properties that are not available publicly and this year has added new luxury chalets and apartments to its portfolio. This includes Penthouse Elbert Lodge, the most sought after unique mountain retreat within walking distance of the conference centre.
Leo Trippi’s highly personal and hands-on approach ensures client requirements are anticipated, with a dedicated client liaison team offering:
• VIP airport meet and greet at international, domestic or private airports with fast-track/private immigration clearance
• Road transfers in a variety of vehicles (including bullet-proof) from Mercedes S class to Sprinter vans
• Helicopter transfers
• Access to the largest range of private accommodation during WEF
• Hospitality/catering services including hotel-like housekeeping, daily breakfast and private chefs who will create bespoke menus as required
• Organisation of private events, ranging from larger dinners and exclusive-use restaurants, to intimate fireside conversations held in private accommodation
• Provision of multilingual ski instructors and hosts for an activity day pre/post WEF
• Sourcing/booking notable keynote speakers for private events and gatherings
• Security guards
• Coordinators on the ground to act as PA/managers who will navigate any logistical challenges during WEF
TO DISCUSS YOUR PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS AND SECURE THE BEST PROPERTIES IN DAVOS, PLEASE CALL THE EXPERT, MULTI-LINGUAL LEO TRIPPI TEAM ON +44 203 004 8750 OR VISIT WWW.LEOTRIPPI.COM
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.