PROPERTY WATCH: Leo Trippi can choreograph every detail of your visit to Davos
From a fireside chat for two, to VIP accommodation for Heads of State, Leo Trippi can choreograph every detail of your high-level visit to Davos
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM (WEF) brings together some 2,500 international business and political leaders, economists, celebrities and journalists for up to four days in Davos to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world today. Billed as the world’s most expensive networking event, it is often the private meetings that open doors and lead to important decisions with life-changing implications for billions of people around the globe. But these meetings beside a cosy fireplace in a mountain retreat, or over a private dinner from an acclaimed chef don’t take place by chance. They are highly choregraphed by a team of experts, and more often than not, have been composed by Switzerland experts, Leo Trippi.
With a strong Swiss heritage dating back to 1882, Leo Trippi’s roots remain firmly in the Alps with offices in the flagship Swiss resorts of St Moritz, Verbier and Zermatt, as well as the UK and Russia. Their experienced and multilingual team regularly visit their destinations to meet with suppliers and make sure they offer the best service to their clients who come from all corners of the world.
Leo Trippi has many years of experience hosting delegates for WEF. Working with a number of local partners, the team are able to arrange a whole suite of services typically required by delegates, from transportation and security through to event organisation and catering. Leo Trippi also has access to several off-market and exclusive properties that are not available publicly. Services Leo Trippi offer include the following:
1. VIP airport meet and greet at international, domestic or private airports with fast-track/private immigration clearance
2. Road transfers in a variety of vehicles (including bullet-proof) from Mercedes S class to Sprinter vans
3. Helicopter transfers
4. Access to the largest range of private accommodation during WEF
5. Hospitality/catering services including hotel-like housekeeping, daily breakfast and a private chef who can create bespoke menus as required
6. Organisation of private events from larger dinners involving hiring a restaurant to fireside chats held in private accommodation
7. Provision of multi-lingual ski instructor and hosts for an activity day pre/post WEF
8. Sourcing/booking notable keynote speakers for private events and gatherings
9. Security guards
10. Coordinators on the ground to act as a PA/manager who can navigate any logistical challenges during WEF
THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM 2019 TAKES PLACE FROM 22-25 JANUARY 2019 IN DAVOS,
SWITZERLAND. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK LEO TRIPPI’S SERVICES, CONTACT
THE TEAM ON +44 203 004 8750 WWW.LEOTRIPPI.COM
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.